There are days when everything seems to be catching up with you. The traffic, tons of paperwork in the office, beating deadlines, meetings, house chores and this list can go on forever. There are days when we feel exhausted and that you feel your head is going to explode any minute, right? Breathe in and breathe out. Do not worry, because feeling stressed is normal. When we feel stress and anxiety, our body produces cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone and plays a significant role in helping us to deal with stress. It works by shutting down unnecessary functions like reproduction and the immune system. This way, the body can focus on dealing with the stress. When our body runs low on cortisol, it leads to trouble in sleeping, high blood pressure, sickness and disease and many more. Take time for yourself. Stop what you have to do for a bit and take a breather. Another better way to end your tiring day and ensure relaxation is the use of medical marijuana. Remember that not all strains are perfect if you want relaxation. Like for example a sativa-dominant strain, which provides an uplifting kind of high. Such strains spike up your energy level and creativity, making it hard to just lay around and chill. Indica dominant strains however, is the best weapon for relaxation. It has the effect of intense body high that urges you to calm down and chill.
Here are 5 marijuana strains to relax the body.
1. Train Wreck – True to its name, Train Wreck is one of the best strains when you feel like a train wreck has just hit you. This strain is perfect after having a hard time at work and you feel like rewarding yourself. It has a soothing effect on the body and mind-altering effects to help you loosen up and chill.
2. Northern Lights – When you are looking forward to relaxing, another good choice is the classic strain, Northern Lights. This indica dominant strain is a Cannabis Cup winner and a crowd favorite. Northern Lights leave a unique kind of high that leaves the body feeling good and has a refreshing effect on the mind.
3. Original Skunk – is another strain perfect after a long and hectic day. This breed originated in the 70’s and is one of the finest hybrid strains available. This strain has 50% Sativa and 50% Indica and best for those suffering from exhaustion. It also has soothing and calming effects to the muscles and limbs, making you feel more relaxed.
4. White Widow – is a top strain and has been around for a long time now. This strain is incredibly potent and creates a powerful burst of happiness when smoked. This strain has a balance of relaxed and hyper-aware which is awesome after a tiring day’s work.
5. Bubba Kush – is a member of the Kush family. This strain is 70% indica which is best described as having a full body relaxed high. Ley your mind wander freely while in bed and enjoy its sweet earthy flavors. Bubba Kush is also a perfect strain for those who suffer from insomnia, as this strain never fails to relax both mind and body. These strains are something to look forward to after an exhausting day. Whether you are alone or decide to have a quiet night with friends and relax, these 5 best strains will truly deliver a chill evening.